59sec is a powerful business service. Read it carefully and implement in your activity for great results!
And, if you have questions, let us know.
If you don’t measure, you can’t improve! 59sec shows you exactly how fast or how late your leads are grabbed!
If you’re not quickly notified, you can’t answer quickly to prospects. And answering in a matter of seconds will boost your sales!
If you don’t have procedures, you’ll waste time! Big time! People tend to be sloppy and lazy. Just make sure you have the right tools to enforce the flow you want.
You have to EXCEED customers expectations. The customers expect you will contact them back in 1-5 hours. You will blow their minds, contact them in 59 seconds 🙂 That will increase your conversion rate a lot! For example, if you offer chat to visitors, customers expect you answer in 3-5 seconds. If you are answering in 30 seconds, your brand is damaged. So, set the expectations right! 🙂
- Make sure you train your agents properly. As all great tools, it will bring you a lot of profit IF it is used correctly.
- When you install 59sec iOS app, make sure you go at Notifications area, to 59sec app and change the alert style from Banner style to Alert style, to make sure you are not loosing any notifications 🙂
- Create a wordpress user with subscriber role for each employee that you want to provide access. Why subscriber? Because you don’t want people to be able to mess up your site!
- Give to each employee his/her own personal Secret Key via email. This way, when that employee will leave the company, you will delete the wordpress user asigned to him and the secret key will not work. Be careful with the secret keys. That’s why are secret 🙂
- Make sure that you’ll set up Boss Alert.
- The Push Notification has a date/hour. That info is taken from the WordPress Settings / General setting.
- When a new plugin version is available, you should upgrade (of course, with a backup first)
- If you are an Adwords agency, you really should get boss alert. This way, if your client’s sales agents fail to answer quickly to the leads you are generating, you will know. And you can make them aware “Look, our leads are good, but your sales persons are bad.”
- Never forget when you create your contact forms to add PHONE NUMBER field. And it should be mandatory. Because you need to call that guy 🙂
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERY. You will notice that sometimes, the delivery of push notifications is not instant. There are several reasons for that.
First, we use iOS push notifications system, in order not to increase battery consumption. Apple does not guarantee the delivery time or delivery at all. “Delivery of notifications is a “best effort”, not guaranteed. It is not intended to deliver data to your app, only to notify the user that there is new data available.”. Source: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/Chapters/ApplePushService.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH100-SW9.
Second: there is a chance that you don’t have internet on your device. You will notice that as soon as you get internet, the push notifications that were not delivered starts to be delivered.
Third: if the lead is saved directly in the database (from a contact form), the delivery date is aprox 2 seconds. If the lead comes from an email sent to the sales email, than you should add the time required for the email to travel across the internet + 10 seconds (the ajax cron runs with 10 seconds granularity, versus minimum 1 minute granularity, as a normal email client). That’s why you will receive the notification from a sales email FASTER in general then your email client.
What is 59sec?
= is a monthly service that helps you DECREASE your response time to clients and potential clients under 1 minute (59 seconds)
Would it help me or not?
= YES, it will. But don’t take our word for it. Install now and test it. It’s free and we offer you full support, just to amaze you with our great product 🙂
Except WordPress, do you support other CMS? Like Drupal, Joomla and so on?
=59sec can be used on ANY type of site, both wordpress or non-wordpress.
Do you have any API to integrate with my services?
= Not yet. Soon
How much complicated is to use 59sec?
= It takes 5 minutes. 2 minutes to set up the backend, 2 minutes to download and install the iPhone app, and 1 minute to connect the iPhone app to the plugin.
Do you offer support?
= Obvious. We want you to be EXTREMELY happy about our product and start pay for it, once that the trial period is over. So, you can always count on us!
How much does it cost?
= First month NOTHING. After that, a small monthly fee. And if you have only one agent and maximum 20 leads/month, 59sec is free for you for ever 🙂
What are the technical specs?
Your site can be on any platform. If you want the receive the mobile notifications, you need to have iOs, Android or Windows Phone devices, connected to internet.
How did the idea came to us?
In our past lifes, we did a lot of Adwords campaigns for various clients in various industries. What we observed was that the 60-70% had a poor conversion rates, comparing to the rest. And this results stick also after optimizations. Why? We asked ourselves… it was a big dilemma. And we figure it out that the leads in all the cases were answered LATE. Some in 1 day, 2 days, several hours or never. Some leads were answered by more agents or none. And this totally sucked. We realized that we need to make a procedure for our clients’ sales teams, to help them convert our Adwords work, otherwise it was all in vain. And, it worked 🙂
= Give us a buzz.