We launched a LITE version of 59sec service, with only one big feature (comparing with 59sec PRO awesome monthly service): Contact Form 7 Push Notification.
It works for Android devices and for iOS devices.
How can you use 59sec LITE – Contact Form 7 Push Notifications WordPress Plugin:
1. Buy the app from here: http://codecanyon.net/item/59sec-lite-contact-form-7-push-notifications/7774559. Install it on your site, just like any other wordpress plugin.
2. Specify the Contact Form 7 you want to use to receive notifications
3. Install your 59sec app on your mobile. You can download it from here:
4. Connect the 59sec LITE mobile app to your site. Use the Secret Key provided under “Notifications” tab!
- Entry Sources:
- iOS and Android push notifications
- Take users to LEADS section directly when logging into WordPress. (makes answering faster)
- Users: bosses.
- Statistics: last 30 days, per agent, per type of status
- Leads to be answered
- counter for each lead from generation until it is being grabbed (to track response time)
- time taken for each lead
- lead date
- agent who grabbed the lead
- lead content
- status selector
- comments editor
Questions? Let us know here.